Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ninth day

I have been spending my stitching hours working on the 12 Days of Christmas project and here is the Ninth day nearly finished.  It does need a few more tiny red beads but then this square will be done.
This is  a lot of fun just adding bits and making it up as you go.  I have been moving between the different squares/days as the mood takes me but none of the others are finished yet.
Cheers
Mary


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous. What a lovely project this is.

Robin said...

I really like the Rick rack and tulle hem of the dress. Pretty creative.

Margaret said...

It's so pretty! I really love how this project is looking!

Carol said...

Your Ninth Day block is beautiful, Mary. I love the little lace and bead trim around her dress. What a fun piece!

Lainey said...

What a beautiful project Mary, look forward to seeing the others.

From the Attic said...

It is looking great Mary and the angel is very beautiful.

Siobhán said...

Mary, that is just SOOOO gorgeous!

Kathy Ellen said...

Your Christmas angel is just beautiful! You are doing such wonderful work!

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Hi MAry,

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Your comments were so sweet! I'm happy you enjoy my work and the garden! ;-)
Your needlework is just beautiful . . . . I can tell you love it!

Happy Stitches,
Lori Ann

Solstitches said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Mary. It must be a real pleasure to work on.
Margaret